- Premiums & care continue to rise
- High prescription costs lead to denying treatment
- High Deductibles limit our ability to pay for everyday health care costs
The Anger Index is a Consumer Reports summary of the problems facing every individual who is not insured or under-insured (meaning a high deductible plan)
Clearly there is a continuing concern. In fact, over 60% of uninsured and under-insured people and 26% of those fully insured say they cannot afford everyday health care costs.
With the end of the individual mandate within the Affordable Care Act, consumers now have choice. They are no longer penalized for having coverage that does not really protect them nor fit their health needs or their budget.
The Association For Creative Industries (AFCI) has created a program that addresses these burdens directly for members who have these same issues and are considering what really can work for them and their family.
AFCI HEALTH COVERAGE: IT’S JUST RIGHT
- Low premiums and no deductibles
- Low co pays
- Covers 90% of everyday health costs including a Prescription Drug Plan
When to Look for Plans:
You can start looking at AFCI Plans on 12/3/18 for coverage to start on the 1st of the following month. There is no open-enrollment end date!
How to Ask Questions:
Email: email@example.com to ask questions or request more information. We will respond within 1 business day.
Who can Sign-Up for Coverage:
- AFCI Individual/Sole Proprietors & Families
- AFCI Small Businesses (Groups greater than 3 employees can request an adoption agreement & employee enrollment forms) via the firstname.lastname@example.org contact email.