At Creativation, the Kids In Need Foundation (KINF), AFCI’s Charity of Choice, received more than $1,000 from The After Party event. A portion of that event’s ticket price was donated to the Four-Star Charity. Also, attendees were invited to bring school supplies or donate $25 to give a backpack filled with supplies to a student in need.
Did you know Creativation is not the only time of year your business can donate to the Kids In Need Foundation? KINF is pleased to offer your company a business solution that not only impacts your bottom line, but supports your community through a seamless donation experience that you expect from your business partners.
- Capacity: KINF’s National Network can handle quantities from cartons to truckloads
- Preparedness: Logistics can generally be arranged within 48 –72 hours of
- Accuracy: Fast, easy paperwork process and tax receipting
- Accountability: KINF is a Four-Star Charity
- Efficiency: As an extension of your integrated supply chain, KINF help you get things done
- Complimentary: No donor is ever charged “processing” or “handling” fees
How can KINF we help?
- Reducing slow or sunsetting stock at key times of your fiscal year
- Lessening the impact of packaging and logo changes, misprints, or acquisitions
- Providing a consistent outlet for seasonal inventory
- Brand consolidation
- Facility consolidation
- Philanthropic alternative to closeout
Product donations made to KINF are redirected, free of charge, to teachers from low-income schools across the country. In 2017, more than 6.2 million students were provided with the tools they need to participate and succeed in the classroom and beyond.
To find out how you can elevate your inventory reduction plan from business decision to
life-changing community investment contact Jennifer Lehman at email@example.com or call direct at 937-545-0028. Need inventory picked up right away? Complete a product donation form online to get started!